Saturday, June 5, 2010

CFL and Moksha Yoga

As many of you know my sister Angela owns Moksha Yoga Edmonton (MYE) and Moksha Yoga South Edmonton (opens Monday!!! Yay Ang!!!) and is a fabulous yoga instructor. CTV recently did a story on how the Edmonton Eskimos are going to MYE for some tough love in the yoga studio.

Here's a clip of the piece that was recently posted by TSN. Ang is instructing the class. Way to make them sweat Ang!!!

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/ - If you look to the right column, the story is called "Hitting the Mat".

If you've never tried Moksha I urge you to give it a try. I've been doing it since its 'birth' around 2004 and prior to that I was doing Bikram Yoga, which is also a yoga sequence done in the heat. It's improved my running, my overall health and energy, and most of all it has given me the gift of learning how to relax and finding calm in my hectic life. Namaste.

No comments: