Thursday, December 17, 2009

plant2body Nourishing Serum

Emails like the following from another NDs patient who tried the Nourishing Serum makes it all worth it:
Thanks SG and KP for sharing!!

I’ve been meaning to send you a note to tell you just how much I love the face serum. I have tried everything and spent so much money trying to fix my acne problem and this product has won over all the junk that’s being promoted out there. I no longer need my acne medication and my skin is just glowing. I still get a few breakouts but nothing like before. The scarring has decreased and my complexion is brighter. In my experience it is really hard to find products that work for dark skin and this really has helped.


Thanks so much and please keep a supply of this product on hand. This is truly my beauty secret but I would be willing to share my story with anyone who has doubts about this product.

No comments: