Saturday, August 29, 2009

New and Exciting Projects

Several patients have asked me what happened to my blog as I've only had one post in the last month. Don't worry, I haven't abandoned my blogging!

Chris and I went on a little 12 road trip out East at the beginning of August - we did New Brunswick, PEI, and Nova Scotia. It was fantastic except for the rotting blackberries we found under the seat of the car half-way through our trip! I have a list of 10 stories or blogs that I will slowly start to publish from our adventures.

My colleague and friend, Anna, and I have also been working on a serum for nourishing the face, and for wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks for the better part of this year that is organic and uses simple, powerful ingredients. Plant2Body organics and its nourishing serum will make its debut at Zawada Health and Vitality for Life this Monday!!!

And last but not least my detox cookbook is slowly falling into place. As some of you know this has been close to a 3 year project. And now that Chris is going back to school this September I will have some 'extra' time to finally finish the book!

No comments: