Monday, June 15, 2009

Norwex and Cleaning

I don't mind cleaning a toilet or scrubbing tubs or some baseboards. Maybe it was seeing my mom on her hands and knees cleaning floors when I was growing up or her quest for streak-free windows ... not sure.

I always loved that fresh clean smell when cleaning, until I learned how bad those chemicals were for our health! Then I switched to all the 'green cleaners' and was disappointed with how the majority of them cleaned things. I've been pretty happy with Seventh Generation, using not only their detergent and dish soap, but their shower and glass cleaner as well....UNTIL I tried Norwex cloths.

A patient had told me about them so I bought 2 from her - a general blue one and a yellow glass one. Wow. I didn't know what to make of them at first because all you do is use water. The cloths remove 99.9% of bacteria AND the best streak-free windows ever. I don't use them in the bathroom - I've been using more vinegar and water and the Seventh Generation toilet bowl cleaner for this room - but definitely in the kitchen and living room and bedrooms!

In last months newsletter I wrote about some different natural cleaners and totally forgot to mention Norwex!!!!

Happy cleaning!

No comments: