Saturday, November 8, 2008

On the verge of getting sick...

October was busy and I'm starting to feel it. I can always tell when I'm going through a busy period when my immune system is telling me enough!

So last night I kept my husband up with my constant coughing.... I was feeling a touch sniffly all week but I managed to keep it from becoming a full blown cold. I armed myself with my usual weapons. I always keep Echinacea Combo from St. Francis and vitamin C and zinc ready in the cupboard just in case.

This morning I woke up exhausted from my coughing spells and knew I needed a different supplement. Thanks to Tom at the OAND convention I had a sample bottle of Resp-fx by Integra Nutrition (alpha science laboratories). It is a specific combination of respiratory herbs specific for opening up the airways and coughs.

Worked like a charm! I did 1 Tbsp every 2 hours today and now it's suppertime and I'm all good. I'll take it easy tomorrow and hopefully I'm fresh for Monday!

No comments: