Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Blog to Follow: Shelley Gibbs

Last night my colleague and good friend Shelley Gibbs, went out for dinner to Raw Aura in Mississauga. The raw restaurant catered my Christmas Zawada Health party and I've been a couple times on my own and have never been disappointed. Last night was no exception.

Normally on a restaurant menu I wouldn't even dare look at a 'mac n'cheese' item but since the 'mac' was zucchini and yams and 'cheese' was a cashew nut concoction I decided to go for it! Shelley had the lasagna which was mostly zucchini noodles with the same cashew 'cheese' and a walnut pesto on top. The lasagna is one of my faves. We finished off the meal with a lemon avocado cheesecake which was nice and light.

We were talking about tweeting and I told Shelley I would be an awful tweeter because I am so long winded but I thought she would be great because she always has something smart to say or sarcastic and has some great little one-liners. Anyway she informed me she's been doing a blog... so I just checked it out and of course I'm not surprised that it is wonderful. Great info Shelley!

Check it out: http://shelleygibbsnd.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, shucks. Thanks lady!