Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sore Muscles

Wow we're sore today....

Chris and I started painting the house yesterday. We had a relaxing morning having breakfast and reading the newspapers at a cute little place in Roncesvalles and then trekked over to Home Depot and Benjamin Moore for painting supplies and paint. The painting process didn't start off well ... we dropped a gallon of paint out of the back seat of the car and onto the garage floor. I thought it would be fun to paint together .... Let's just say that after painting for 4 hours we called it quits and there may be a call to College Pro Painters in the near future.

This morning we popped into RPM Studio for our Sunday morning spinning class. We were sore from yesterday but decided to still go and get some exercise. Now it's early Sunday evening and I've taken some Arnica orally, rubbed some Traumeel into my thighs and am going to take an epsom salt bath tonight. I'll be as good as new for tomorrow's adventures.

No comments: